Canon Pixma iP5200 Driver Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP5200 is the right option for you if you want to have a remarkable printing result when you do some printing with photo images at your office or at home. This printer will give you a great excellent printing quality with clear and crisp images. In addition, this printer has produced to become a great printer with the ability in creating good photo-lab with high quality result in fast speed. This printer can directly publish from compatible electronic camera or video camera.
Canon PIXMA iP5200 provides the outstanding resolution which is around 9600 x 2400 dots per inch. You can find that this printer is produced to be a photo printer which has five inks system. This printer is completed with the useful features such as ChromaLife100 system that can improve the quality of photo printer and it also will create a photo that can last longer. The resolution of color printing is up to 9600 x 2400 dots per inch and it can directly print from compatible digital camera into your PC by using PictBridge.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MX925 Inkjet Photo Printers
The series of Canon PIXMA iP5200 is the type of wired printer which means that you should connect this printer to the PC by using USB connection. This printer has the dimension for about 12.2 inch depth, 6.3 inch height, and 17.5 inch width.
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
|Printer Type||Photo Printer|
|Print Speed (up to)||Black: 30 ppm (approx. 2.0 seconds/page)
Color: 24 ppm (approx. 2.5 seconds/page)
Color Photo: 4″ x 6″ borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 512
Color: 1024 x 2 (C, M)
512 x 2 (Y, Bk)
|Print Resolution (up to)||Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
|Standard Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included)|
|Ink Compatibility||PGI-5 Pigment Black
|Paper Sizes||Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13″ x 3.39″), 4″ x 6,” 5″ x 7,” U.S. #10 Envelopes|
|Noise Level (Approx.)||34.7 dB(A) in best quality mode|
|Physical Dimensions||17.5″(W) x 6.3″(H) x 12.2″(D)|
|Power Source||120V AC, 60Hz|
|Warranty||Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).|
|Software Included||CD-ROM† including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord® (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)|
|PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode. Photo print speeds are based on the default mode driver setting using Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy paper. Print speeds will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
System requirements vary by application.
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
† System requirements vary by application.
Method 1: Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver installation with DVD/CD-ROM
- A computer with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cable to connect the computer with Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer
- Canon PIXMA iP5200 installation CD that comes with the package
Guidelines in installing Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer with a CD:
- Turn on the computer on which you want to install Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer driver
- Keep the Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer unplugged
- Insert the CD and execute the setup wizard. Follow the remaining instructions
- You will be prompted to plug the USB cable to connect your computer with Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer
- The system should recognize the Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer, after which you may move on with the next steps
- Follow instructions provided by the wizard
- You can now use the Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer
Method 2: Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver installation setup file (without CD/DVD ROM)
- A Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer setup file, downloadable via link below
- A USB cable to connect your computer with Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer
Guidelines in installing Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer with a setup file:
- Turn on the computer on which Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver is going to be installed
- Download the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver via the link provided. Select “Save As”, click Save to begin downloading Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver. This Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver is located in a folder as specified and it’s a self-extracting setup file
- Decompress the downloaded Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver by double clicking it. Installation starts automatically
- Follow instructions provided the wizard
- If the installation is successful, the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer can now be used
Method 3: Canon PIXMA iP5200 Driver manual installation
- Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer setup file, downloadable via provided links
- A USB cable to connect with the computer
Guidelines in manually installing a Canon PIXMA iP5200 Printer with setup file:
- Turn on both the computer and the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer
- Connect the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer right away with a USB cable
- Extract and save the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver on a specific folder
- Open Start button and look up “Device & Printers”. Go to the Printers tab
- Access the “add a printer”
- You will be asked about the location of Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver, provide values as required
- Follow instructions provided by the wizard to complete Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver installation
- If the installation is successful, the Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer can now be used
Method 4: Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver uninstallation
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”
- Look for Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver, select “Uninstall a Program”
- Wait until Canon PIXMA iP5200 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click on “Finish” button.
|iP5200 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)||10.51.2.0||10 MB||Download|
|iP5200 Printer Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)||2.00||9.5 MB||Download|
|iP5200 Printer Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)||2.00||9.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||4.83||6.8 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)||2.00||9.5 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)||2.00||9.3 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||4 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000/XP (32-bit)||1.90||8.4 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7/Vista (32 x64-bit)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|My Printer Windows 2000 (32-bit)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||2.02||3.5 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32 x64-bit)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|Setup Utility Windows 2000/Me/XP (32-bit)||2.00||1.8 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||5.9 MB||Download|
|iP5200 On-screen Manual (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)||1.00a||9.1 MB||Download|
You might also like: Canon Pixma MX320 All-in-one Photo Printer
Going to other sites is unnecessary as you can easily find the driver for Canon PIXMA iP5200 on our website, canonseriesdriver.com. The website will provide you with a link to download driver and software, all courtesy of Canon’s authorized website. You need only click the available download link below and follow any suggestions you are presented with in the manual instruction. Don’t have a manual instruction yet? Download it from the link below to commence installing driver files.